Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 24 Update

I wondered how many weeks would pass us by before Kristi exercised her delegation skills...

Much has happened since our last update: Lindsay registered for her first semester of college and learned they selected a good friend, Alli, to be her roommate (I think they were both somewhat relieved).

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren... she's doing a great job taking care of Matthew (part-time job this summer) and her soccer team made the state tournament. Today, she spent a great deal of time trying to convince me she should be able to stay out until midnight on a weekday, I settled for 10:30 (I was labeled "the strictest dad in the world", I'll add it to my collection).

Matthew has grown 2 pounds, he started eating solids (rice cereal on Father's day, Avocado the week after, and now sweet potatoes), he can sit by himself now, and his first tooth came in. Why Avocado you ask, well, that's what all the research says is the best. He remains good natured and is "sleeping well" (a question we get often), I hope it continues.





No comments:

Post a Comment